Located in the beautiful inner city sanctuary of Williamstown, Seaview, is a light and bright events centre overlooking the waters of Port Phillip Bay.
A modern and stylish venue, Seaview offers breathtaking views across the vast expanse of the bay and the cityscape from floor to ceiling windows. It is one of Melbourne’s most memorable visions.
With the ability to cater for intimate events such corporate meetings or cocktail parties whilst also offering the capability to host larger events such as gala dinners, conferences and weddings, Seaview is truly versatile.
Four private balconies, an open-air deck, lift access, in house audio visual and onsite parking are just some of the eases available for event planners to utilise when hosting an event at the space.
Easily adaptable for events of varying size with multiple entrances, closeable doors and partitions, Seaview is a flexible location option that will suit events of 20 people through to 260 people.
- Floor to ceiling windows overlooking Port Philip Bay
- Large open-air deck overlooking the Bay, ideal for pre dinner drinks and ceremonies
- Audio-visual including plasma screens and in-house PA system
- Access to 4 private balconies overlooking Port Philip Bay
- Two bars
- Dance Floor
- Operable walls for smaller groups
- Bridal suite
- Modern furniture; tables, chairs, ottomans & coffee tables
- White linen & napkins
- Table centerpieces
- Professional Event Manager
- Experienced event supervisors, service staff & chefs
- Complimentary one hour room access for set up & one hour bump out
- On site car parking
- In house PA System with iPod / MP3 connection
- 2 x plasmas